Wednesday, September 15, 2010

UEFA Champions League: Wednesday's Key Previews



Chelsea and Arsenal get their UEFA Champions League campaigns underway as the English pair tackle MSK Zilina and Braga respectively on Wednesday night. Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho, who won the Champions League with Inter Milan last season, sees his talented side lock horns with Ajax at the Bernabeu in Group G.

Chelsea vs. MSK Zilina
Preview
Roman returns to where it all began



Real Madrid vs. Ajax

Preview I
Preview II
Ronaldo & Mourinho United

Arsenal vs. Braga
Preview I
Preview II
Tim Vickery on Braga

Bayern Munich vs. Roma
Preview I
Preview II

AC Milan vs. Auxerre
Preview I
Preview II

1 comment:

Bobbie BS said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the Henry highlight v Real which was embedded in the preview. In the course of watching it I made a stunning realization; the fruity Beckham barnet from that ear (bleached hair over ear contained by the string) was stolen directly from Guti, along with Guti's starting place in midfield. What a brutal double indignity.