Friday, April 02, 2010

England: Premier League Weekend Previews & Predictions

A Wayne Rooney-less Manchester United lock horns with title rivals Chelsea in what promises to be a decisive clash in terms of where the Premier League trophy is destined come the end of the season.

Elsewhere, a potentially fatigued Arsenal host Wolves, fourth-placed Tottenham make the trip to the Stadium of Light, Burnley meet Manchester City, Liverpool face a must-win game against Birmingham while struggling West Ham tackle Everton.

Preview I
Preview II


Manchester United vs. Chelsea: Preview I /Preview II

Lawro's Predictions

2 comments:

Bobbie BS said...

Thank you for this stellar reminder of "Get Carter".

The Editor said...

The least I could do. I'd have a Get Carter photo every Friday for England previews if I had my way. But the editorial board won't let me do it because the trustees frown on that sort of repetition.