Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quotes & Chants of the Week

"Chelsea move on. I move on. I keep winning important things, they keep winning...something. They won an FA Cup."
Jose Mourinho can't resist a sideswipe at Chelsea's moderate success since they parted company with the Special One.

"I've had five games where I've scored six goals - and one game where I could have scored five and got none. I'm back!"
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner on his topsy-turvy couple of weeks.

"Newcastle just don't get beat, they've only been beaten four times."
Steve Claridge on The Football League Show, analysing Middlesbrough v Newcastle.

"And Wigan are forcing Liverpool into some unforced errors here!"
BBC commentator at the DW Stadium.

"What time's your mini-bus?"
Spurs fans to the small travelling support from Blackburn.

The Rest

No comments: