Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quotes & Chants of the Week

"One of my friends, one of the few I have lately, told me, 'you're like Rocky'.I'm full of punches and blood but I say to my opponents, 'you don't hurt me, hit harder because you're not hurting me'. There's nothing that can knock me out, my mother used to hit me harder."
Under-fire Juventus coach Ciro Ferrara after watching his side lose four of their last five games.

"We've got three points today, and that's better than one point."
Nigel Adkins being interviewed after Scunthorpe's 4-1 away win against Derby.

"He's lucky to only get one red."
Robbie Earle commenting on El Hadji Diouf's horror tackle for Blackburn against Aston Villa.

"That's why you're going down!"
Arsenal fans to West Ham kid who put his penalty wide during half-time entertainment at Upton Park.

"Stand up if you're top of the league."
Leeds fans at Old Trafford.

"Fergie time! Fergie time!"
Leeds fans when the injury time was announced at Man Utd.

The Rest

No comments: