Thursday, July 01, 2010

Bill Simmons: Soccer is ready to capture our attention

Am I really posting a 4,500-word soccer column on the same day all hell is breaking loose for the biggest NBA summer ever? You're damn right I am! I'm tired of wondering where LeBron, Wade, Nowitzki and everyone else will land. I'm even more tired of people reporting about things that might happen, could happen or seem likely to happen. Just tell me when they happen. Thanks. In the meantime, let's play 20 Questions with the 2010 World Cup.

2 comments:

Bobbie BS said...

"We didn't have enough speed without Charlie Davies, and we certainly don't have a world-class striker who creates scoring chances out of thin air."

- And with that line it was revealed that this entire column minus the jokes was ghost written for the Sports Guy.

The Editor said...

Why do you say that?