Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A View From My Window

As I live about 20-25 minutes walk from the Emirates, The Editor has asked for a photo from my window. Sadly my better half has our camera, so SSN will have to make do with my crappy camera phone. About an hour ago I would have said the game had really good chance of taking place [picture Nr1]. Unfortunately the snow has really started to fall quite heavily [picture Nr2], so it's hard to call. I'd say the game has a good chance of going ahead as the area around the stadium is in constant use and should be well gritted. Fingers crossed.


Picture 1 [2.24pm]



Picture 2 [3.02 pm]

1 comment:

The Editor said...

Thanks for the photos, TSB. Not bad quality from a camera phone. I hope this game happens -- I'm tired of "game in hand." Plus I want to watch some footie tonight and down some pints!!