Thursday, January 07, 2010

Quotes of the Decade - Part II

"I think he is one of these people who is a voyeur. He likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, they have a big telescope to see what happens in other families."
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho opened a war of words with Arsene Wenger, claiming the Arsenal boss was obsessed with Chelsea.

"John Toshack said it was my way or the highway - well I'm on the M56."
Robbie Savage on his decision to quit international football with Wales.

"If Bill Shankly was alive, he'd be turning in his grave."
Harry, a caller to the BBC's 606 phone-in programme, after Liverpool's FA Cup defeat by Burnley.

"You have to take it on the chin - or in my case, chins!"
Steve Bruce after Birmingham's 7-0 thrashing by Liverpool in the FA Cup.

"I am not the Special One - I am the Normal One."
New Chelsea boss Avram Grant introduced himself to the media.

"You ask 100 people, 99 will say it's very bad and the 100th will be Mark Hughes."
Arsene Wenger after Hughes defended Emmanuel Adebayor's stamp on Robin van Persie.

The Rest

No comments: