Friday, November 10, 2017

Onward and Upward...??

“Romanian gypsy cunt!!! And to actually think Northern Ireland has probably homed one of his smelly relatives!! Ungrateful twat!! Anyway onwards and upwards. #GAWA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Nice Info

Anonymous said...

Wow Nice Info

Unknown said...


It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon! aol login

Anonymous said...

Interesting..

www.ftstsp.com

daikubo335 said...

Hi. My name is Taka. I live in Japan.

I discovered the movie, Beckham play in Manchester United against Turkeys club team at UCL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38PHFfC7pk4

King Regards

maydavid said...

Very interesting, Wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information!


coupon code

buy logo custom said...

Subsequent to taking a gander at a couple of the articles on your site, I truly value your procedure. of blogging. I added it to my bookmark site list and will check
back soon. Investigate my site as well and disclose to me your supposition.
Logo Design

jhon freddy said...

a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task. kodepoker

Lucifer Smith said...

foldable soccer nets