Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A summer of discontent for Queens Park Rangers and Neil Warnock

What kind of club do you think would provoke these kinds of comments on message boards?

"I've had my fill tonight of the club, they can fck off."

"I have mates who support other teams asking me if I am looking forward to this season and I tell them I don't want to talk about it because I am so depressed about the current situation."

"We've been fleeced as fans, the manager has been taken for a ride and the club's name has been continually dragged through the dirt IMO."

"Whenever I think about the shambles they have turned us into I feel like spouting off. There literally is so much material. I find it hard just to accept it and get on with things."

"I refuse to be part of their willful destruction of our club whilst paying through the nose for the privilege."

No comments: