Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bill Clinton: A Perfect Match for 2022


This past summer I joined thousands of fans in the stands of the Royal Bafokeng Stadium in Rustenburg, South Africa, to watch as the United States faced a strong Ghana team during the round of 16 at the FIFA World Cup.

I had changed my schedule to attend the game, following an exhilarating U.S. win over Algeria in the first round. Even though Ghana defeated the U.S., I was proud of our team. They played well and fought to the very end.

I'm always amazed by the game's powerful, unifying force

1 comment:

Bobbie BS said...

That's a nice essay Mr President, but are you willing to deliver briefcases full of cash to the representatives of Nigeria and Oceania to secure their votes? They've just been told in so many words by FIFA that soliciting bribes is perfectly acceptable and the prices are common knowledge at this point.