Friday, May 08, 2009

Why Emmanuel Adebayor is disrespecting Arsenal

On Tuesday: "I often speak to Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani on the phone because he is very good at French as his wife is from Morocco," Adebayor told Italian newspaper Tuttosport. "Galliani may not be as sexy as Beyonce, but Milan are.

"For now I just want to finish the season on a high, but then we will see. My agent Stephane Courbis is in London with his Italian associate Vincenzo Morabito and they are always working day and night."

On Tuesday night: "Arsenal put me where I am today, They made me one of the biggest strikers in the world. I have to pay them back.

"How am I going to pay them back? Make them win trophies. Thats what I am here for and I have to fight for that. Next season, 100 per cent, I am an Arsenal footballer."

The Rest

No comments: