Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quotes & Chants of the Week

"Hull are the biggest club I've played for."
Jimmy Bullard after his £5m switch from Fulham. Miaow.

"I was desperate to swap shirts with Andy Johnson but I didn't know we were allowed to. It's killed me really. I didn't know we were allowed to give our shirts away. I thought it would have come out of our wages."
Kettering striker Craig Westcarr, whose two goals rocked Fulham in their FA Cup tie, neatly crystallises the gulf between the Premier League and the also-rans.

"Look at the feet, diamonds in shoes, beautiful by Lionel, he softens the hard corners of our lives just by watching him."
Ray Hudson describes Lionel Messi on Gol TV.

"It's good to be linked with players all over Europe."
Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce on reports linking him with Egyptian winger Mahmoud Abdul-Razek.

"Kaka, wherever you may be
Have you heard of Man City?
Never go there,
It'll end in tears,
They haven't won a trophy in 33 years."
Wigan fans to Man City.

THE REST


No comments: