Thursday, May 17, 2007

Embrace Vs Snow Patrol Vs Tevez Affair









VS








VS







Last time I saw my brother one of the topics up for debate was Britain's Most Boring Band. The competition was tough, with groups like Keane and Coldplay all offering strong cases for the title. My brother went for Embrace, the group who brought us England's Official World Cup Song. Tough to say which was harder to endure, the team or the song. My boring band was Snow Patrol, who drive me bloody crazy. They're about as exciting as the new ER theme. You can imagine them writing a song, determined to keep up the level of ennui, thus guaranteeing it being used on Grey's Anatomy.

Why am I blabbering on about this? Well Snow Patrol should write the soundtrack to the whole Tevez affair, because it's so damn boring. Yes, West Ham should have been docked points, but they weren't. The other teams agreed on the independent commission, its decision was poor, but that's the way it goes. If it were my team I'd be pissed off too, but it wasn't, so I'm just bored. As, I'm guessing, is the rest of the world. Please move on.

For those of you seeking to cure your insomnia:

Blades begin Tevez legal battle
League chiefs told to resign
Fifa set to look into Tevez row

For those of you wanting to read some sense:

It was Tévez's third party so cry if you want to, but a solution would be better

No comments: