Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Football Weekly: Arsenal and United stutter, Sid strafes with stats

Max Rushden and guests review the weekend's football action in the Premier League and Europe.


The final show of Max Rushden's brief, but highly enjoyable, tenure ends with another pod worthy of the good ship Football Weekly.

Max is joined in the studio by Barry Glendenning, Paolo Bandini and Jacob Steinberg to discuss Barry's culinary preferences, radioactive mice, and all the weekend's big football news.


Meanwhile there's a call to arms for referees to strike, and Sid Lowe discusses a perfect weekend for Real and Barcelona.

Please leave your thoughts and tributes to Max below the line. James Richardson returns on Thursday to discuss the midweek Champions League action.

2 comments:

gabriellus said...

Is this your first shout out to FW? Amazing podcast, listening to it for a few years has made me an actually somewhat competent football fan. According to me, of course.

The Editor said...

I started doing it relatively recently. I'm not much of a podcast guy myself, but some of my loyal readers suggested I begin to link to it. Cheers!