Friday, October 03, 2008

Joe Kinnear swears an amazing 52 times in a five-minute rant at the Daily Mirror

This is spectacular. Who knew Joe Kinnear sounds so much like Ricky Gervais?

JK Which one is Simon Bird [Daily Mirror's north-east football writer]?

SB Me.

JK You're a cunt.

SB Thank you.

JK Which one is Hickman [Niall, football writer for the Express]? You are out of order. Absolutely fucking out of order. If you do it again, I am telling you you can fuck off and go to another ground. I will not come and stand for that fucking crap. No fucking way, lies. Fuck, you're saying I turned up and they [Newcastle's players] fucked off.

SB No Joe, have you read it, it doesn't actually say that. Have you read it?

JK I've fucking read it, I've read it.

SB It doesn't say that. Have you read it?



Transcript

2 comments:

Starting11 said...

The best part is the press officer:
"Boys, let's wipe those tapes clean--pretty pleeeeeeze!!"
http://startingeleven.blogspot.com/2008/10/joe-kinnear-newcastles-loon-at-toon.html

The Editor said...

You're right. But it's all so beautiful. It almost seems fake, it's so funny. Made my day. Sorry, Toon fans.