Wednesday, March 02, 2011

English Premier League: Who will beat the drop and who's heading down?


Hands up, at the start of the campaign who really thought Blackpool would be four points outside the bottom three with 10 games to go?

In fact, who thought any of the promoted sides would be clear of the bottom three?

It’s been a totally unpredictable season in the Premier League which has seen a relegation battle have more twists than even Chubby Checker could handle.

But as we enter the time of season which Sir Alex Ferguson would call ‘squeaky bum time’, Sportsmail is willing to put its head on the block and give its verdict on the winners and losers in the battle to beat relegation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I’m wondering if you ever accept guest articles on Sanford's Soccer? With the 2012 Olympics approaching I’ve written a number of articles about the steps the IOC is taking to reduce their carbon footprint and go green. As an athlete who’s really into the whole environmental movement, I think it’s a topic your readers would find quite interesting.
I’m hoping you would be willing to review one of them with the possibility of publishing it on your site. Let me know if this is something you can consider, and please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, thanks!
Sincerely,
Alan Parker

The Editor said...

Sure -- send one my way and I'll check it out.

Thanks!