Friday, August 11, 2006

My Friends at the MLS All-Star Game


Just look at these clowns. You'd think they were posing with the EPL Championship Trophy or something. At least Sara's dressed for the occasion. That's Bob's (shades) "smoking hot" wife. Nice gown! Too bad your boy toys are all slimy with no sense of style. Why don't you ditch the three geeks and hop in with me?

And how about those seats? Almost as good as the seats I had in Germany. OK, better in fact. I just have a few questions: Were you able to get a touch of The Amazing Geremi? Does Robben really look like he's 57 years old in person? Who's a better diver - Drogba or Robben? Did you promise to watch Carlo Cudicini and SWP in all their League Cup matches this season?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G, you can just imagine the pre-match conversation:

"Bob, seeing as Chelsea are in town I'm gonna dress up a bit swanky. You never know, Lamps might be looking for a hot Dr. to take to Spain when he moves to Barca"
"Okay, me too", says Bob, quickly taking off the torn ABC polo shirt he plays golf in, replacing it with the 10 yr old fake Fire shirt he wears for top occasions. "You're right honey, SWP might play more than 5 mins, and if he glances my way, I wanna look fine"

The Editor said...

Took me a while to stop laughing, but I'm composed now. I'm quite sure that's how it went down.

Although, perhaps Dr. Dickie was unaware that Duff had been shipped to Newcastle and was hoping to get his Irish Eyes wandering her way. Imagine her sadness...made worse by Drogba throwing himself at her all match...